WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE!
Purposefully blended postpartum bath herbs help to soothe sore bits and hemorrhoids, slows bleeding, and minimizes swelling. Use the brewed infusion as a sitz bath, to make postpartum padsicles or save some of the liquid in the refrigerator and use it in your peri bottle for bathroom comfort.
How to Use:
- Put your re-useable muslin tea bag with herbs in a shallow bowl with boiling water
- Steep for approx. 5 minutes
- Add to the tub
- Add warm water to cover your hips & buttocks for a sitz bath
- Alternatively, you can fill up for a full bath
For a full bath use 3-4 tablespoons | For a sitz bath use 1-2 tablespoon.
- Each pack makes 4-5 full baths or 8-12 sitz baths depending on how much you use per bath.
- We recommend checking with your health visitor or midwife if you have had a C- section or vaginal tearing as to when you can soak your wound as they may need dryness for a while. If you haven’t had either, we recommend using right away.
- Mini - 1.5oz/ 45g
- Full - 2.5oz/ 90g
Yarrow: Boosts circulation/ reduce swelling / antibacterial
Witch Hazel: soothe / heal / reduce pain & swelling
Comfrey: heal / anti-inflammatory
Plantain: tissue regeneration / reduce pain & swelling
Chamomile: soothe / anti-inflammatory
Calendula: heal / soothe
Lavender: calm / soothe